Our non-profit organization A Ray of Sunshine for a Child works for 5 years and we all work as volunteers. Mainly we specialized to help Slovak and Czech people living in UK, but we try to help everyone in difficult life situation who will contact us.
We have a lot of projects:
- We manage Slovak and Czech community called Klobucik. We provide a school for children and also library.
- We get involved and co-organize events as Chard Together, Taunton Together… Our goal is connect the communities and charities.
- We provide advice service to help and protect victims of domestic violence, in cases of breakup and divorce of husbands and also everything’s related to parental responsibility to the children.
- We organize the collection for children in material emergency.
- Thanks to the project The Way to (Un)known we can educate about lifestyle differences among CZ/SK/PL and UK in the family and social policy.
Our services are free of charge.
If there is a need for a direct meeting associated with our retirement, we will ask you to reimburse the direct costs.
Every child has its rights:
– the right to their biological parents
– the right to be loved
– the right to live adequately, fedded, dressed, clean
– the right to identity, nationality, to know its parents
You can spread the sunbeam for children and families who need it.
Your contribution, however small, will help us to help others.
A Ray of Sunshine for a Child
Account number: 33170042
UK Sort Code: 23-14-70